Go hop, I said you so I do, I keep my recipes to the Cherry and this time, c’est avec des cerises au sirop maison au thym que nous allons nous régaler en ce premier jour du mois de juillet ! It's really a simple recipe to make (as often on this blog) and you can eat it alone, with a good yogurt, or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, It's like you want.
I especially love the cherries in syrup because I ate every summer on holiday my grandmother. She opened a small jar and it loved taste them, just like that, without anything other. Bon, often, It was entitled a biscuit, Yeah what, It was the bonus…
Ah childhood memories, There's nothing like, You can't find !?
J’ai ajouté un peu de thym pour parfumer le sirop, mais si vous préférez, you are not required to put, comme toujours, vous pouvez adapter la recette à votre goût… 😉
- 200 g of cherries
- 50 g sugar
- 10 CL water
- 1 sprig of lemon thyme
- 1 juice of lemon
- Wash the cherries after have stalked them.
- Place them in a saucepan with the sugar, thyme, lemon juice and water. Heat uncovered and low light for 30 minutes. Be sure to stir regularly so that all does not catch.
- A syrup will form around the cherries and will thicken as it cools.
- Remove the thyme then put the cherries in syrup in a pot and close immediately.
- Allow to cool before placing in the refrigerator and keep for 2 to 3 maximum weeks.
- If you want to keep these cherries for a longer period will need to sterilize the jars that will contain your cherries.
Je profite aussi de cet article pour remercier l’ensemble de mes abonnés Pinterest puisque nous sommes maintenant 10 000 !!!