I don't know you but even this season, I still want to eat salads. Then Yes, It must be said, soups are a large place in the evening but this little Arugula Salad, mushrooms and grape We did more than well !
This is where I say thank you to my calendar of fruit and vegetables because it helps me to diversify even more what we eat at home and that I realized I still had no recipe from grapes on the blog, very little to base rocket (1 In fact) and not fungus thought while I love it. Well, that's, It meets all of these criteria ! And then as I'm a little greedy and it's the season, I added the live walnuts of the market. For those who are still more greedy than me, You can always add a few small pieces of County or other cheeses to hard paste...
- 1 bouquet of Arugula
- 1 handful of mache
- 10 mushrooms of Paris or Saumur
- 1 handful of grapes (Here Muscat)
- A few walnuts
- FOR THE VINAIGRETTE SAUCE
- 1 tablespoon of old-fashioned mustard
- 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of nut oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Wash and wring out salads and place in a bowl.
- Wipe mushrooms, cut the tip of the feet and cut them only slices. Add them to the salad.
- Put the raisins and the walnuts.
- For the dressing, mix all the ingredients in a small bowl and season to taste.