I prefer to warn you right away, but this Chocolate and Pecan Cookies recipe is absolutely addictive!
It’s really your responsibility to try them because afterward, you won’t be able to stop making them, I myself dream of my next batch and the children still ask for them… 😉
I think this cookie recipe is the one I’ve made the most in recent weeks along with those with fleur de sel.
It has really become a tradition at home, every week, we make one or two cookie recipes for the children’s snack and we make them with them. These cookies are a hit every time.
They keep very well for a few days in an airtight metal box but I advise you to cook them for a few minutes before eating them, they will be even better, and then in any case, you will see that you will not look at them long time… 😉
Chocolate and Pecan Cookies Recipe
What ingredients do you need to make this delicious Chocolate Pecan Cookies recipe?
- dark or milk chocolate
- soft butter
- brown sugar
- an egg
- baking powder
- flower of salt
MY ADVICE FOR SUCCEEDING WITH THIS EASY AND DELICIOUS RECIPE:
- Read the recipe instructions below carefully before you start.
- Prepare all the ingredients (good quantities and weighed) before starting.
This will allow you to check that you have everything at home and to complete it if necessary, to understand the recipe well and to go overall faster in making the recipe, and to have more fun cooking!
If you are like me, big fans of cookies or chocolate, then here are some recipe ideas that should please you:
- Decadent Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- Soft and Chewy Chocolate Cookies with a pinch of salt
- M&m’s and Chocolate Cookies
- Marbled Cake with Chestnut Cream and Chocolate
- Chocolate Fondant Cake
- Pear and Chocolate Muffins
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
So, which ones will you choose? I’m curious to know!
Chocolate and Pecan Cookies Recipe
- 175 g flour
- 100 g dark or milk chocolate
- 100 g butter
- 100 g brown sugar (you can also use a little brown sugar or whole sugar)
- 1 small egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder or baking soda
- 20 pecans
- sea salt flakes
- In a large bowl, mix the brown sugar with the egg until the texture is smooth and glossy.Melt the butter over medium heat. Once slightly melted, pour it with the egg-sugar mixture in the bowl. Mix well.Pour half of the flour into the bowl, mix a little with a spoon, then pour in the rest without mixing, as well as the yeast.Cut the dark chocolate into pieces using a large knife then add them to the preparation in the bowl. Mix until the chocolate is well incorporated.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and place it in the fridge for 30 minutes (or more).
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Using an ice cream ball or a tablespoon, form balls of pasta and place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Space them well so that the cookies do not fuse together during baking. Lightly sprinkle the pasta balls with fleur de sel and place the pecans on top, pressing lightly so that they stick to the dough.Bake for 10 minutes.After 8 minutes of cooking, open the oven, take the baking sheet and tap it gently on the work surface. This will allow the cookies to spread well.Bake again for 2 minutes.
- Once cooked, leave to rest for 5 minutes then carefully place the cookies on a rack by sliding them and let them rest for at least 10 minutes before eating them.Try to resist… but lukewarm, it’s just delicious!!!!!!!
If you ever make my homemade Chocolate and Pecan Cookies recipe and you like it, don’t hesitate to tag me on Instagram @tangerinezest so I can see the result and share it myself…
Finally, just to let you know I am French and I translate my recipes, be indulgent if you see syntax errors and do not hesitate to leave me a comment so I can correct it. I hope you will like my recipes and enjoy your visit to my food blog!