In all modesty, I think that with this recipe of m&m’s and chocolate cookies, you will love me 😉
To make these m&m’s cookies, I used another recipe of mine, my all chocolate cookies, which I then customized by replacing the dark chocolate chips with crushed m&m’s. It’s a real treat.
Just looking at the pictures, I already want to make them again and munch on them again. Trying it is adopting it, you’ll see…
What I particularly like about this recipe is that it is very chocolatey, as you can imagine, and the cookie dough is not very sweet, which really brings out that delicious peanut-chocolate combination.
m&m’s and Chocolate Cookies Recipe
What ingredients do you need to make this delicious cookie recipe?
- dark chocolate
- brown sugar
- cocoa powder
- baking powder
My advice to succeed with this recipe:
- Read the entire recipe below before you begin
- Prepare all ingredients (in the correct amounts and weighed) before you begin.
This will allow you to check that you have everything at home and to complete it if necessary, to understand the recipe well and to go globally faster in the realization of the recipe, and to take more pleasure in cooking 😉
Here are some dessert ideas that you might also like:
- Chocolate Fondant Cake
- Fondant Almond Cake
- Creamy Caribbean Coconut Flan with Caramel
- Apple and Pear Crumble with Cinnamon and Chocolate
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Marble Cake
- Chocolate and Pecan Cookies
- Soft and Chewy Chocolate Cookies with a pinch of salt
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
M&m’s and Chocolate Cookies
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 70 g brown sugar
- 100 g flour
- 55 g butter
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 g m&m's
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler with the butter. Mix well.In a bowl, mix the sugar, then the eggs one by one until the mixture is frothy. Add the melted chocolate.Mix well to obtain a smooth paste.Then gradually add the flour mixed with the yeast and cocoa powder.
- Finally, add the coarsely crushed m&m's.
- Place the dough in the refrigerator for at least 20 to 30 minutes to firm up.
- Preheat your oven to 160°C.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and place 12 balls of dough in a staggered pattern.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet, then on a rack.Serve slightly warm, it's even better!
If you ever make my M&m’s and Chocolate Cookies recipe and you like it, don’t hesitate to tag me on Instagram @tangerinezest so I can see the result and share it myself…
Finally, just to let you know I am French and I translate my recipes, be indulgent if you see syntax errors and do not hesitate to leave me a comment so I can correct it. I hope you will like my recipes and enjoy your visit to my food blog!