It’s been a while since I’ve shared a little Cocktail recipe and it’s also been a while since I wanted to try an autumn version, so here is my new Fall Cider Spritz Cocktail recipe!
And yes, why wait until summer to sip a good cocktail? So trust me to always find a good opportunity…
What I like about this cocktail is the combination of ginger with the roundness of cinnamon and the strength of cider rum (raw for me). The small branch of sage brings an olfactory touch which refreshes everything for a real pleasure for the senses.
Fall Cider Spritz Cocktail recipe
What ingredients do you need to make this Cider Spritz Cocktail?
- amber Rum or Bourbon or Calvados
- raw or sweet cider according to your taste
- from Ginger Beer, I’m sharing with you a delicious and very easy to make homemade recipe, if you’re interested.
- a cinnamon stick
- a sprig of sage or rosemary
- a slice of apple or orange
- cinnamon sugar
- ice cubes or crushed ice
If you also want to add a small crown of cinnamon sugar, simply pour a little syrup (liquid cane for example) into the bottom of a plate, then dip the rim of each glass. Let drain upside down, if necessary.
In another plate, mix the sugar and ground cinnamon. Then also dip the rims of the glasses. The cinnamon sugar will stick to the syrup, and that’s it, that’s it!
Recipe ideas to eat with your cocktail:
- Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Pie
- Homemade Seed Crackers
- Italian Focaccia with Rosemary
- Cheese Gougeres
- Goat Cheese and Honey Samosas
- Cheese and Meat Platter
Other ideas for fall drinks and cocktails:
Fall Cider Spritz Cocktail Recipe
- 3 cl Rum or Bourbon or Calvados
- 6 cl apple cider
- 5 cl Ginger Beer (homemade)
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 1 sprig of sage or rosemary
- 1 slice of apple or orange
- Cinnamon sugar
- Ice cubes or crushed ice
- If you wish, you can prepare your Cocktail glasses with sugar, as indicated in the notes below.
- In each glass, pour the Rum or Bourbon.
- Add the ice cubes then the cider and ginger beer.
- Decorate your glasses and enjoy immediately.
Let drain upside down, if necessary. In another plate, mix the sugar and cinnamon powder. Then also dip the rims of the glasses. The cinnamon sugar will stick to the syrup, and that’s it, that’s it!
If you ever make my homemade Fall Cider Spritz Cocktail recipe and you like it, don’t hesitate to tag me on Instagram @tangerinezest so I can see the result…
Finally, just to let you know I am French and I translate my recipes, be indulgent if you see syntax errors and do not hesitate to leave me a comment so I can correct it. I hope you will like my recipes and enjoy your visit to my food blog!
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health. To consume with moderation !