Nothing could be simpler than this pretty little thin Pear and Cinnamon Tart recipe! All you need is puff pastry, a few pears, butter, sugar, vanilla, speculoos, and that’s it!
It is a typically autumnal dessert, with flavors of pear, cinnamon and vanilla. Mmmmh! I used homemade speculoos but if you don’t have any, you can always sprinkle a little cinnamon just before cooking…
Well, I’ll still let you read the instructions just below even if it’s easy, for those who would like to know a little more… 😉
Pear and Cinnamon Tart recipe
What ingredients do you need to make this pear and speculoos tart?
- puff pastry or homemade
- organic pears
- vanilla sugar
- salted butter
- speculoos biscuits
What other dessert ideas might you like as much as I do?
- Apple Turnover with Cinnamon
- Apple and Pear Crumble with Cinnamon and Chocolate
- Apple and Walnut Tart with Caramel Sauce
- Bananas Flambe with Rum
- Creamy Caribbean Coconut Flan with Caramel
- Fondant Almond Cake
- Marbled Cake with Chestnut Cream and Chocolate
- Egg Custard Flan
Pear and Cinnamon Tart
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 4 pears
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- Salted butter
- Speculoos cookies
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Spread the puff pastry roll on a large baking sheet. Trim the edges to form a rectangle (if desired). You can also keep the circular shape.
- Peel and cut the pears lengthwise into thin slices. Arrange them on the puff pastry.
- Place a few knobs of butter on top.
- Sprinkle the vanilla sugar over the entire surface of the tart.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until the tart is golden brown.
- Leave to cool on a rack and spread the pieces of speculoos on top.
If you ever make my homemade Pear and Cinnamon Tart recipe and you like it, don’t hesitate to tag me on Instagram @tangerinezest so I can see the result and share it myself…
Finally, just to let you know I am French and I translate my recipes, be indulgent if you see syntax errors and do not hesitate to leave me a comment so I can correct it. I hope you will like my recipes and enjoy your visit to my food blog!