Go hop ! Following the official announcement of the launch of my blog, I offer you, to celebrate, a small glass of mojito with lemon grass !
It was a moment that this cocktail idea kept running in my head and I wanted to test it.
The result and tip top and gives an impression of holiday, even if it is not yet. You'll understand, for me, It is not immediately… In fact I lie a little car, This year, I decided to take 2 time my vacation, 1 week end of June in the overwhelming heat of the Moroccan desert and 2 weeks in September to look at the green landscapes of the Ireland…
Enfin bref, I'll tell you everything again and I return to my p'tit cocktail which will be perfect between friends or lovers, provided that they do not forget to divide the dose by 2
- 2 Limes
- 30 leaves fresh mint
- 2 citronella sticks
- 8 c. s. brown sugar or brown sugar
- 28 CL rum (the color of your choice)
- 1/2 l of sparkling water
- 12 ice
- The eve, slide the Lemongrass clubs previously split lengthwise, in the bottle of Perrier and keep tightly closed fresh (at least 10 hours).
- Place mint leaves in each glass, Add the sugar and lemon cut into wedges.
- Crush Mint but without the grind in order to express the essence.
- Add rum, divide the ice cubes and mix.
- Pour prepared gas water the day before. Mix gently to avoid escaping bubbles.
- You can garnish with a sprig of Mint for decoration and is ready.
- Good tasting...
If you look at the index of My cocktails, you will see that I love (Finally, exaggerate nothing anyway), mojitos, so if you have other cocktails made from rum and well costs, or still virgin, I'm all ears…
It is from Nice, where I spend a p'tit weekend, I toasts with you. I hope that my new universe please !! A very fast…
Attention, alcohol abuse is dangerous for health !